- Abstracts will be entered in the Abstract tab. After subscribing to the system, a summary of the related field is sent.
- While register to system, to use your regular e-mail address is important. General announcements and the process of your report will be sent to your e-mail address.
- Use the tab (Send New Poster) when you want to send an oral presentation and the tab for poster presentation (Send New Poster). Use the (New Exhibition Send) tab for the exhibitor.
- Abstracts should contain at least 100, 300 words maximum, such as the specificity of the work to be done or done, the findings obtained, the method used in the research.
-If you are notified by the referee, the acceptance certificate can be obtained as a pdf from the system after the member login.
- The English title, article summary and key words are optional.
FULL TEXT SENDING
Submission of full texts will be taken as a word from the link to be opened in our web page at the conclusion of the congress.
Full Text Writing rules:
The symposium will be based on Sobiad spelling principles.
Paper Size: A4
Vertical Top Margin: 3 cm
Bottom Margin: 3 cm
Left Margin: 3 cm
Right Margin: 3 cm
Font: Times New Roman
Font Size: 12 in the title, summary and text 11 and 9 points in the footnotes Paragraph Span: 6 nk Line Spacing: 1.15 in Metric, Single in Footnotes